Vocabulary

Vocabulary:

For this class we talked about our vocabulary of the unit, honestly this vocabulary is very easy since I know the meaning of almost all the words that are in it, there was a word that I did not understand very well but then the teacher  explained to me what it meant that word so that caused me to understand all the vocabulary to perfection.
Here is an image of the vocabulary from the Unit:


Reflection:

For this class the attributes that I developed were: reflective and thinkers since they helped me when doing all the activities related to vocabulary. The self-management skills that I put into practice were: critical thinking, reflection and research skills, since these were used when I did not understand a word, causing me to have to investigate the meaning of it.


Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Ordering Adjectives

Comparatives Adjectives

Explanatory Paragraph: