Comparatives Adjectives
First Topic:
In this first week reviewing about this incredible topic called comparative adjectives, I had a lot of fun since the teacher made us do several fun activities about the topic so we can remember how these adjectives are used when we want to compare something in our daily life. Before continuing, what are comparative adjectives? Comparative adjectives are used to compare differences between the two objects they modify (larger, smaller, faster, higher).
Sentence Structure:
Noun (subject) + verb + comparative adjective + than + noun (object).
Examples
My house is larger than hers.
This box is smaller than the one I lost.
Your dog is faster than Jim's dog.
The rock is higher than the roof.
| Adjetives | Comparatives |
| Tall | Taller |
| Busy | Busier |
| Happy | Happier |
| Important | More important |
This is a video of comparatives adjectives:
Reflection:
In a week reviewing this great topic he was able to remember how to express myself better when I speak English and I want to say about things that are better or worse. Also develop attributes as inquirers as it informs me of how to express myself better and the ability of critical thinking since I thought about the different ways to communicate.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario