Unit Intro
Unit Intro:
To begin this introduction to this long-awaited unit, we started by discussing the unit question which was:
Do you prefer to get help from a person or a machine?
We were discussing this question for a while since there were many opinions that were different since each one had their point of view about this issue, but in the end most of them ended up concluding that humans can help us more in different perspectives since they They can tell us about their experiences and they can show us different ways to reach a solution.
Then at the end of this introduction to the unit we began by looking at our vocabulary page and we also learned using listening exercises related to the topic.
Reflection:
For this class I was a good communicator since at the time of expressing all my ideas and giving my opinion about whether I would like to receive help from the robots, I had to do it by formulating my answer well in a neat way so that everything can be understood what I wanted to express.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario