Vocabulary words

5 características de un curso de e-learning exitoso

Vocabulary:

In this class we learned about our vocabulary in order to know how to use more words when we are communicating something and to speak English more professionally also we learned our vocabulary through beautiful slides that the teacher shared with us and with them we were able to carry out different activities such as filling in the blanks or making sentences with those words. In our vocabulary there are specific words like expand, manage, unity that help us if we want to express feelings or ideas about how wonderful it can be to do a family business and carry it out to achieve success.

The words we learned on this day were:
1. Courage 2. Expand 3. Desing 4. Unity 5. Expand 6. Manage

This is the classwork when we practice our vocabulary words:



Reflection:
In this class I developed attributes such as inquirers and good communicators since when studying the respective vocabulary words I had to investigate them in order to express myself better but actually it was a little difficult for me to understand them since some words I did not have knowledge about them but that was where I applied the attribute of inquirer and investigated about the meaning of the words that I had trouble understanding.

7 quick tips to improve knowledge management - Saffron Interactive



    



Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Ordering Adjectives

Comparatives Adjectives

Explanatory Paragraph: